Home workouts or gym: pros and cons
Healthy lifestyle has become a fashion trend. Many people are dissatisfied with their body shape and try to look better. Obviously, regular exercise is needed to deal with the extra weight and improve the silhouette. It can be a home workout or it can be a classic gym. what will you choose.
Often before deciding to exercise The question arises: who can replace gyms? Exercising at home?
Rules for effective training
Wherever you go to practice, you must adhere to a few principles. They will help you train more efficiently and safely.
- Exercise should be consistent. It is best to practice 2-3 times a week, with approximately equal intervals between sessions.
- The optimum training time is 30 to 60 minutes.
- Before your workout Remember to warm up and work on your joints to warm up your muscles.
- Incorporate cardio and strength exercises into your workout routine. So you’re not just pumping your muscles. but also burn fat
- End your workout with a warm-up or stretch.
- Overtime You should increase the density of the load. Do more reps or use weights to do this.
- Exercise more effectively You should lead a healthy lifestyle and eat right.
Workouts in the gym: advantages and disadvantages
The peculiarity of the gym is that the atmosphere of this place prepares a working environment. Here you are surrounded by people whose goals often coincide with yours. For many beginners, this becomes the strongest motivation to work on yourself productively. When you see the results of others, there is a desire to achieve them yourself.
Classes in the gym are comfortable with all the necessary equipment. This allows you to work all muscle groups. It’s not just the core area. Using the device can also help you gain weight. make exercise more effective
Beginners often need the help of an instructor to help develop workout programs and demonstrate exercise techniques. It is best to conduct an individual lesson with a trainer for the first time until you feel comfortable in the gym and learn to exercise properly. You can then train on your own.
If you are tired of exercising. You can go to group sessions at any time. You can join in pilates, aerobics, cycling and other forms of fitness. at most fitness clubs.
However, there are some negative exercises in the gym that can affect your decision to buy:
- Visits to the gym are high. on the other hand This is a disadvantage, on the other hand, an additional motivation not to miss a workout
- The need to go to the gym Sometimes a trip to and from a workout can take time due to the wrong location of the gym
- Included in the curriculum He often has to rearrange his daily routine to get to the gym at a convenient time
Home workouts: pros and cons
Exercising at home is much more comfortable than at the gym. Home lessons save time and prevent you from following the schedule of physical education lessons. Home exercises have many benefits:
- Budget You don’t need to buy a subscription or pay for a coach consultation. If you want to practice under someone else’s writing schedule, you will need to purchase Workout clothes. However, this is not necessary as there are many home workouts available online.
- Save time It takes an average of 1-2 hours to change clothes and shower on the way to the gym and home. Hard to find with a busy daily routine. Studying at home gives you time for more important things.
- Lack of clear program You can do your homework with peace of mind.
mental comfort Many people are embarrassed by their poor physical performance.
- This also makes him uncomfortable while exercising at the gym. you feel at home
However, exercising at home is not as easy as it seems at first glance. Here you feel free, so you have a lot of self-discipline to play sports. At home, you need to motivate yourself independently and keep track of your learning. In addition, the house is full of things that are distracting. Housework, an unexpected call from a friend, a child in need of attention – all these things keep you out of step with work.
The main disadvantage of working out at home is the lack of luggage and sports equipment. If the dumbbells are still available for purchase, it’s unlikely you have a home simulator installed. Over time, it will be necessary to increase the physical load on the muscles, which requires heavier projects. There will be no coach at home to help set up the exercise program and control the accuracy of the exercises.
What exercises to do at home?
If you decide to change up your home gym, you should include the following exercises in your home workout routine:
- Exercise otjimaniye “. Allows you to work the muscles of the hand. Depending on your fitness, the exercise can be performed from the knee in a simplified or simplified mode.
- All board options. This exercise stimulates the work of almost all muscle groups. The main condition is that the back must be even when performing the barbell. You can exercise by pressing firmly on the wrist or wrist. The side plank works well for the lateral abdominal muscles.
- “Come back.” This exercise allows you to lower your waist. There are many options for doing them, but for them to be effective, the upper body needs to be immobile.
- Squat. Depending on the condition of the leg, muscle groups work differently. When exercising, make sure your knees don’t stick out beyond your toes and keep your back straight.
- Lung. The lateral lung allows the internal and external numbers to function. The back should be straight and the knees should not protrude beyond the toes.
- Swinging bridge. The glutes work in this exercise. To be more effective, you can add weights.
Exercise exercises a secondary role in choosing the products you want, and therefore guide you to your choices, choosing between working in the gym or at home. Remember the effectiveness of your workout depends on your movements, so rely on your goals and follow the basic rules of physical activity.